Patch 6.2.2 Live This Weekon September 1, 2015 at 10:53 am
Patch 6.2.2 Live This Week
This patch adds flying to Draenor, Mercenary Mode, legendary quest catch-up quests, Timewalking Rewards, art for upcoming mounts and pets, updates for Winter’s Veil and Hallows End, and tooltip updates.
- Flying – Players with Draenor Pathfinder will be able to fly!
- Mercenary Mode – Queue as the opposite faction when queue times are long!
- Timewalking Rewards – Earn Timewarped Badge from doing Timewalking Dungeons and purchase armor, weapons, heirloom upgrades, reputation tokens, mounts, and more!
- Rare Spawns – Smashum Grabb, Gondar, Gondar, Fel Overseer Mudlump.
- Legendary Ring
- Legion / Blizzcon
- Hallow’s End
- We are taking on the Bonefleet with 4 new quests: Culling the Crew, Smashing Squashlings, Mutiny on the Boneship, and Foul Fertilizer.
- There is a reference to a special skybox for Shadowmoon Valley “SMV – Hallow’s End Skybox”
- Many new Winter’s Veil and Hallow’s End items were added, including items that let you dress up your garrison guards for the holiday.
- Pepe got a Hallow’s End costume.
- Some new costumes were added, including VanCleef and Deathwing
- Winter’s Veil
- You can kill Grumpus, find the children he kidnapped, and destroy his awful gifts every day for some Merry Supplies.
- You can also kill his grumplings daily for some Savage Snowballs.
- The 2015 Winter’s Veil gift was added.
- An old unused title (the Supreme) was repurposed to Crashin’ Thrashin’, a reward for Crashin’ Thrashin’ Commander.
- The Grove Warden is a moose mount that can be purchased from the shop.
- The Eclipse Dragonhawk is a Timewalking mount.
- The Ironbound Wraithcharger is a Timewalking Mount that uses the Steel Warhorse model from Mists of Pandaria.
- The Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent has finally been used as a reward for players with 300 mounts.
- Minion of Grumpus is a new Winter Veil mount. Currently he uses the existing Yeti model with another color skin.